Panettone French Toast
Make French toast, the Italian way! Panettone French Toast is an Italian flair on tradition French toast that will leave your family and friends crazy for more.
16 oz La Florentine Panettone (about 6-8 slices)
3 Large Eggs
1/2 Cup Milk
1 Tbsp Sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon (optional)
- Wisk together eggs, milk, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Place sliced Panettone in a shallow sheet pan or cookie tray and pour egg mixture over all pieces. Let soak for about 5 minutes, turn once.
- Heat frying pan or skillet to medium-high. Use butter or non-stick spray. (be careful not to burn the butter)
- Cook 2 minutes per side until golden color.
- Serve with powder sugar and butter.
- Top with your favorite Maple Syrup
- "Mangia, Eat"