Pasta Francesco is a versatile recipe that works well with all types of pasta like spaghetti, tortellini, ravioli and gnocchi.
Penne Pasta 1 bag
Peas 7 oz.
Bacon or pancetta 6 oz.
Sofo's extra virgin olive oil 4 Tbsp.
Onion 1 small
Heavy cream 1 cup
- Cook pasta according to directions on the bag.
- Drain and set aside.
- Put olive oil in a saute pan and heat to medium.
- Add the bacon or pancetta to the pan and saute for about 15-20 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the peas.
- Add heavy cream and simmer until the flavors are blended.
- Add the chicken stock and simmer for 15 minutes more.
- Add the sauce to the pasta.